[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood finkin-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 16:50:00 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood.  I be in herez a readin da droolz, I gotz lots to  sey
todey. Git all dem houndz round da puter, we do da talkie. I be berry  worried
boutz all dis weatherz. Why I be finkin Momma Nature go nutz. Why I be  so glad
me furbudz Nigel and Llewis and all dem be okey. We gotz fings a shakin  ober
dere, we gotz da big blow ober herez, we gotz da biggie waterz whut worry  we
all,  we gotz da heatz, an da brudder he be a sweatin bullits. It be too  hot
to pley, it hot in me toebones, da Elder Clara she be a gittin da rash frum
her belly a draggin in da burned up grass-she smellin like da gold bond agin.
Whew, it takie a wholez bottle jus to cober dat belly. Brudder Elwood he be a
 hopin dat dis sitteation git a better fur us all. I worry bout dem fings.
Nowz all dis bout da purfect doggie in ? deys. Da brudder he fink bout dis
one. He git da calculatorz. Nope, not a happinin. Da brudder he gonna tellz you
 all da realz deal. Dere not nuff deys in da bruuder life to be purfect
doggie.  She seyz sit. Brudder Elwood fink-whut in dis fur me? Treat-okey I sit.
Stay,  she seyz, I fink again, I pass, I not stey fur nobodies. She sey laydown,
I  fink, nope brudder Elwood not tired. She seyz leab Elder Clara alone,
brudder  Elwood he not ebbin fink on dis one, I gib herz da razz. Who write dis
book---a poodle??
Brudder Elwood he be da purrfect dog. He jus gotz a differentz set ob de
rooles.

We sendz da drool and hopin ebbry bodie be safe.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds