[Dailydrool] good news

Reed & Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Jun 9 17:21:24 PDT 2008

Our Miss Anna (Rebec's Syndiana Jones) is pleased - and slightly
embarrassed - to announce the safe arrival Thursday of the product of her
illicit liaison with a mystery lover (we suspect our Johnny, Champion
Rebec's Saturday Night Fever, who was involved in an illicit liaison with an
older woman - Piggy Paws - a couple of years ago).  The very vigorous open
tri-color buppy girl is tentatively being christened Rebec's Bark of the
Covenant (unless we think of something we like better - must have an Indiana
Jones theme).  I will post photos when available.

crazy basset lady

MAKE DROOL NOT WAR!

Please visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at www.rebecbassets.com