[Dailydrool] Maggie's sore

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 19:48:03 PDT 2008

Healing drool to Maggie on her sore.  Your mom is supposed to keep it open
for two weeks?  What is she supposed to do, pick the scab off?
****************
That is exactly what they want me to do. I am to pick the scab off with my
nail, or get it so wet with the hot compresses that I can take off the scab
or I can get it with hot compresses and then stick a q tip into it.  The
reason that it must have the scab taken off and for 2 weeks is that he wants
it to heal from the inside out. The inside is not healed.  I am to just take
off the top scab layer. The thing is that it is not draining. The only thing
I get off from it when I use the compresses is a small amount of bright red
blood.  I am hoping it is nothing as we are having such a time already with
the dad slave deployed, the septic is backed up and it looks like we will
have to have roto rooter come, Oliver needs his deciduous teeth pulled on
the 17th, and a whole mess of little things that just look bigger because of
everything adding up.

Well wishes to everyone,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver