[Dailydrool] lonely basssets

nhess1 nhess1 at cox.net
Tue Jun 10 17:32:15 PDT 2008

Today my daughter, who lives in Plano, TX called me to tell me about two bassets at the Flower Mound, TX Animal Shelter that are in desperate need of foster homes.If any of you in that particular area of the country could help with these guys or know of how to contact North Texas Basset Rescue her email is Heidi at guru4hire.net .  She lives in an apartment and has two cats - can't handle two dogs, too.  Apparently these guys were mistreated before Flower Mound got them - but they are cute and cuddly.

Thanks for any help you guys can do.  Stan and Maude are slinging drool to all the needy houndies out there.

Nancy Hess
Mom to the Husker Bassets