[Dailydrool] This and That

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Jun 11 09:10:47 PDT 2008

I have been so behind...I hate not being caught up with the drool...I
feel like I miss so much!

First, thank you all for your suggestions about how to keep Ms. Priss
Diva's hind end in the yard.  We used some heavy cinderblocks, stakes
above and below ground around the gate and put up some more chicken wire
and left them alone for a few hours Saturday to test the parameter.  We
let our neighbors next door know what was going on and they volunteered
to watch for any attempt at an escape.  We figured Diva wouldn't try
anything if we were home and she knew it.  Anyway, she didn't try to get
out, but we have learned our lesson and won't be leaving them like that
anymore.  The kids are home all summer so we will have until late August
to come up with a permanent plan, whatever that may be.  I really
appreciate all the feedback I received.  It is so nice to have such a
wonderful place to turn to for help.

Second, my little Sophie goes in to have that awful bump removed
tomorrow morning.  Please send a little drool her way that everything
will go smoothly and my little Sophie doo dah will be back home,
bumpless and doing her doot doot dance tomorrow like nothing ever
happened.  God I can't believe how worried I am!  I keep telling my self
that this is a routine procedure and she'll be just fine, but that's the
logical, not emotional voice I'm hearing.  Ok, deep breath...

On a funny note, yesterday evening my neighbor behind us was cutting his
grass and I heard the girls barking up a storm, so I go out back to find
Sophie at the gate "bark! Bark! Bark!" and Diva at my husband's feet
looking up at him "bark! Bark! Bark!" and he's looking down going "yes!
I know!  I see it!  I hear it!  What is that! Ooh, yeah?!? Then what
happened?  Really?!?" and she's just telling him all about the whole
thing.  I stood there watching until I couldn't hold it anymore and I
just busted out laughing!  It was SOOOO cute.  I talk to them like that
all the time, but it's so funny when he does it (especially when he
thinks no one is watching!)  they have him hooked!  Lol

Drool to all who need it and keep cool wishes for all who are like we
are right now, in a HEAT WAVE!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

With Diva and Sophie - The backyard secret service agents!  "All Clear,
Momma!!"