[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura's Verizon Account laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Sun Jun 22 15:32:08 PDT 2008

Healing drool to Maggie and Buford -- and heart healing drool to Liz.  I hope whatever time he has is good time, and clearly you plan to make sure it is.  You will be much in my thoughts.  Hope Maggie is OK.

Heart healing drool to Kathy and Dan on Rosie going to the bridge.  I have no doubt the roses blooming were a symbol from Rosie to let you know she made it to the bridge OK and free from pain.

Tina, welcome back to the Drool, and congratulations on Dreamer and your other addition since you left the Drool.

And finally thank you Steve for posting your picnic pictures with Wyatt.  What a distinguished looking gentleman.  He looked like he was having a blast.  We wish you luck with the oncologist and hope it extends Wyatt's pain-free time.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub, and Lisa (ATB))