[Dailydrool] Thanks for the drool

Becky Sickles beckysickles at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 13:53:01 PDT 2008

Hi all!

Wow!  The power of the Drool!  Mutley is feeling so much better already.  He has received many emails and even an e-card encouraging him to get well soon.  Last night was kind of tough on him. He kept coughing up this slimy phlem all over the wood floors and carpet, so I made him sleep outside for the first time ever (guilty conscience).  I slept on the sofa next to the back door so I could be near him.

Today is has eaten just a little bit of food, but I think the antibiotic makes him not want to eat as much.  He isn't coughing near as much as he was yesterday, thank goodness.

Thank you to all for sending happy thoughts and the life-saving drool our way.

Becky