[Dailydrool] Best basset contest??

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 14:16:37 PDT 2008

New England Basset Hound Rescue is fast and furiously planning the agenda for our big fundraising event, Woofstock (September 13 in Sturbridge, Mass.) and we're looking for some new ideas for those great Basset contests!
We'd love to hear your thoughts on contests so that we can mix it up a bit. We've got many covered that highlight the "basset attributes" such as the longest ears, lowest slung, etc. but if you've got some good ideas, we'd love to hear them. (And they don't all have to be basset related, of course, anything the basset does in itself hilarious!)
Please feel free to e-mail me directly: nebhr at yahoo.com
Thank you!!
Heather Hill
New England Basset Hound Rescue