[Dailydrool] maplestreet bassets

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 11 16:34:26 PDT 2008

I know some won't agree with me but I didn't think they sounded too bad.   I don't like that she recommends vaccinating every year.  Her dogs look good and look like bassets.  She only has 2 breeding females.  She sells on limited registration.  She chips her puppies before they leave.

I get a little irratated at labels and the I'm better then you attitude.  So while some might call her a back yard breeder, she just seems to be someone with a small hobby breeding program who enjoys her dogs..

Cathy