[Dailydrool] Dawn on the yard

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 18:35:44 PDT 2008

..........I was talking to some friends who both use the following mosquito
solution to make their yards mosquito free so they and their dogs can
enjoy the outdoors without being tormented.  I haven't tried it yet, but
both of them swear by it!  Take a hose attachment, like a "miracle grow"
bottle that attaches to the end of your hose.  Fill it with Dawn
original dish soap.  Spray the yard.

I'm just wondering--I have heard that Dawn can be used to induce vomiting.
If someone has a basset that eats grass or licks it or whatever, will it
make them vomit?  Keep in mind, I have only heard that dawn induces vomiting
and cannot remember where.

I also noticed that today's calendar hound is loved by Bernie.  There was a
memorial for her at the ABC informal Friday night before the waddle.  She
was the only two legger honored.  I have heard all about her from some of
the other coordinators and wish I had the honor to meet her.

DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver