[Dailydrool] Piglet OEBE Home

Charlie Meyer charlie at droolassicpark.com
Wed Jun 11 19:00:36 PDT 2008

Piglet OEBE here back at home after a few days at the vet.  Well, the
vet, and his son from vet school (Why do they call the younger one
'little John' when he's bigger that his Dad Vet?) sent me into sleep
mode to try grafting over one of my deeper scars, but they said my
skin was too thick to stretch, or something like that.  So we're back
to the old time method.  I'm fine. doG knows where they woulda swiped
skin from.  Doc wouldn't take any money from the slave, either.

The slave was glad to get me back, but he was also sad because a woman
he knows had to send her big R&W senior to the Bridge because his
liver had failed, as he was retrieving me.  He told her about that
Bridge place.  She talks like those slaves where Aunt Donna, Aunt
Suzanne, and the Sopranos live. Sad arrooos.  A liver is one thing we
can't live without. Can't go to a doggie parts store and get a new
liver.  No wonder the slave isn't shy about sticking the thermometer
where the sun don't shine when he thinks we're acting or looking a bit
off. When I hear him whistle 'Dueling Banjos'....  We've seen enough
Bridge trips this year around here.   I have mischief to do.

Thanks for all the drool!

Piglet OEBE