[Dailydrool] psst.. hey ...it's me Riley

Kay george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu Jun 12 05:17:50 PDT 2008

Hey guys and gals, or should i say hound and
houndettes! Hi Lilly.. I love you.. sorry I have to
stay focused before George his royal pain in my b*tt
sees I am on the puter.

So I was talking to momma while she was a rubbin my
tummy and I told her that its about time she helped me
with my waddle pledges. I cant go to the far off
waddles like George can cause I still get a little
green around the gills on long twips but I can get to
our shuffle. I made it last year the whole 2 hrs and
didnt throw up once! WOOHOO

So anyhow..wait..... I thought I heard something...no
he's still snoring. So I told momma to something to
make so help with our shuffle pledges for the North
Texas Basset hound shuffle Sept 20, heres a link
http://www.bassetrescuedfw.org/info/display?PageID=754
check it out and come see us and give us all your
moola for the homeless houndies! But in the meantime
check out the toilet seat momma decoupaged for
memememe to put on hounds bay!
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1213659017

I am also... hold on.....no its not him.. working on a
extra special project to keep momma busy...George is
teaching me good...oopss.. HE'S up!!! I gotta bolt!!!!

PIT Riley