[Dailydrool] Drool

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Thu Jun 12 12:51:53 PDT 2008

Drool for poor Mutley and his kennel cough.  We're glad to hear he's starting to do a bit better.  Lump removal and check drool for Sophie and Freddie -- hope everything comes back clear.

And finally, drool for Piglet.  We're glad she's home, and sorry that the graft didn't work.  We saw her at the BROOD ramble and she has a terrible open burn on her back -- we're sorry it has to heal the old fashioned way, and are sending quick healing drool to her.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub, Lisa (ATB))