[Dailydrool] Mosquitoes, budism, and Bassets and the importance of Sardines on Basset drool!

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 12 13:13:48 PDT 2008

Hi Droolers and Synthia

I totally understand your point, that is why life on this planet is so
frustrating, even the fact that  breathing kills organisms too...if thinking
like that we dont even eat, that's right.
I'm a wannabe vegetarian, wannabe Budist, wannabe Philosopher, wannabe so
many things, who craves meat sometimes. It is so frustating the cycle of
life in this earth, really. Kill to live, what a joke.
Thank God we have Bassets to take care of us and guide us to what is really
important in life!A good bellyrub, good food, a good best friend, good
sleep, good books (Violeta devours books)!
Drool to all in need,

Virginia - proud slave of Xaxa and Violeta in Canada who keeps eating
sardines to drool profuselly for her furends and to make her calcium intake
in order.