[Dailydrool] drools needed for all the fire victims and their furbabies in California.

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jun 12 22:57:15 PDT 2008

Sending out a drool and prayer request for all the people and their fur babies in California.  We are definitely a state on fire.  I hope that everyone who lives here is safe and sound.
The fire here in Butte County is really out of control.  Coming home tonight the sky was orange in places and you could see the flames from the highway. The town of Paradise is being evacuated and it is heading towards my town.  This is scary stuff.
Maybe with enough drool we can put these fires out.
Drooling production in force,
Karen and the Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, and Cuddles (Arrhooo Momma why iz da moony an da sky be orngey...gib us sum tweat so we dump bukets ob droolz onna dat far)