[Dailydrool] Help after surgery

Sylvie McGee sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 06:41:39 PDT 2008

  She is on Tramadol and I've added Bendryl in between.  She paces or
whines, licks and chews when she is awake.  Oh, many times, she just
stares..  If anyone has any ideas to help us both, we would appreciate it!

Nursemaid Leslie and Miserable Chloe

Hi, Leslie,

Get her back to her vet immediately for stronger pain-control. If you cannot
physically get her in, call them and ask for a stronger prescription and
describe what is going on. There are stronger options available than what
you currently have, and pain will interfere with her recovery.

Sylvie McGee
HeavenScent Bassets
Olympia, WA

This message is copyright, and may not be forwarded or cross-posted without
my explicit permission.