[Dailydrool] calendar cuties

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Fri Jun 13 07:21:17 PDT 2008

You can learn and know so much from a picture.  I'm thinking Henry's real name should be King Henry, for it does seem he rules, at least the chair he's in.  What a handsome hound!!

And just when you think there's nothing cuter, you turn the page and there is Princess Frances.  Gosh, how I would love to lay down next to her and snuggle.

Just goes to show you, the Drool Calendar has lots of royalty in it.  And next year we'll get to see, what shall I call her, the Court Jester, Lowretta.  Still working on that photo.

Hope all our friends in the Midwest are okay.  Our prayers are with you all.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)