[Dailydrool] Sophie's bump is all gone!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Jun 13 07:33:07 PDT 2008

I picked up my little girl yesterday from the vet's office after they
removed the bump on her head and I am so happy to say that she's been
given a clean bill of health.  The bump was not connected to the tissue
from the inside of her skin, it was only on the outside, which I was
told is a good sign.  The vet (who I just adore even more now) explained
all that she did and went over the details of how to care for the wound
with me and really was so thorough and compassionate.  I'm so glad I
found a good vet here!  Everything went smoothly and my girl is gonna be
just fine.  Thank you all so much for your advice and concern and most
of all for the drool.  Happy Friday to all!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva Houdini and Sophie no-more-bump-doo-dah