[Dailydrool] Anyone is the WOOSTER OHIO area

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 09:24:55 PDT 2008

First - Maggie, Bailey & Princess are slingling lots of drool for all houndies and humans in need.?

I invite anyone in the Wooster Ohio area to come down and check out the 2nd annual Pet of the Year Kickoff Party sponsored by Give Pets A Chance (www.givepetsachance.org) at Troutman Vineyards just south of Wooster OH - The "Meet the Candidates" event will be held on Saturday June 14, 2008 from 1 - 8 PM at Troutman Vineyards ?4243 Columbus Road, Wooster OH 44691.? Kids and pets on leashes are welcome!? There will be entertainment, Pet Vendors, Pet Demos, Food, Wine, Raffles and Door Prizes. I am going to be there as a pet vendor with my practice with Healing Touch for Animals - and I created a lot of stuff to help Ohio Basset Rescue as well to help get some much needed volunteers whether they are interested in adopting, fostering or just donating to the cause.?Any publicity is good pubilicity!? Hopefully the rain that is in the forcast will be gone by the 1pm start time and they have a great turnout.

Hope to see some of you Ohioians there!

PS - Can't remember who, but I too have a destructive baby!? She has eaten the couch, numerous things including plastic containers, cups, water bottles (full and empty).? She chewed threw two beds and an electrical cord this week....I work with animal behavior but it seems I am not very good with my own brat!? Really think she is part goat!? The Kong works pretty well, just wish I had the power to refill them while I was gone during the day!

Emily & the Gareis Girls, Maggie, Bailey & Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)