[Dailydrool] A new urn for Tic Tac...

Kristine Benger kbenger at clarkecorp.com
Fri Jun 13 09:17:34 PDT 2008

Lainee, I'm so sorry about your Tic-Tac...I'm sure she is smiling down
on you from the rainbow bridge. I just lost my beagle Jessie back in
February and I found a great site for my urn...They are very inexpensive
and are beautiful and well made. They believe that urns should be
affordable and that most places take advantage of people's grief to make
money. Check them out...Here is the address. www.perfectmemorials.com
<outbind://17/www.perfectmemorials.com>  Good luck with everything and
again, my deepest sympathy....

Kristine Benger~

Kristine Benger

Inside Sales
Clarke Distribution Corporation | 393 Fortune Boulevard | Milford, MA |
01757
telephone: (508)435-6226 fax: (508)435-6860
email: mailto:kbenger at clarkecorp.com | web: www.clarkecorp.com
<http://www.clarkecorp.com/>