[Dailydrool] Wyatt has tumor Drool please!

Sylvie McGee sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 14:02:44 PDT 2008

Hi, Steve,

I am so very sorry for Wyatt's diagnosis and the difficult decision you are
facing.

You will know. With aggressive cancers, especially in the bone, the pain is
intense. The prednisone will work as long as it works, and then it will not
be able to overcome the pain. When it can't, it will be time. It's fast, in
terms of the transition, but it's really very clear. In that sense,
prednisone is really the wonder drug that makes everything ok until it just
isn't.

You and Wyatt are both in my best thoughts. The girls are drooling up a
storm for the longest good run possible for him on pred.

Sylvie McGee
HeavenScent Bassets
Olympia, WA