[Dailydrool] Need a source/plans for indoor and outdoor ramps for dog who can't use stairs

Ginny C. horsecrazwoman at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 15:07:35 PDT 2008

Hi All,

My sweet Miss Raven Rae is no longer able to go up stairs or climb onto the couch or bed by herself.  I would like to buy or have built some ramps for both inside and outside.  Weeks ago (maybe even a few months ago?) somebody posted a picture of 4-5 houndies snuggled up in a bed that had a very nice looking ramp for them to use to get up there.  If that was your pic. and you have the plans used to build them,  or if anybody has the plans for building either indoor or outdoor ramps, or knows of a source to buy either ready made, could you please send them to me?  Raven and myself and my aching back would be eternally grateful!  :)

Thank you,

Ginny
Mom to Michigan Bo and Miss Raven Rae