[Dailydrool] Wyatt

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 13 17:26:14 PDT 2008

So awful but that's the price for having them even if a short time. They
sure teach us a lot.
Now the time - I used to agonize as to when and of course we all leave
it to the very last minute when they finally convince us this is not how they want
to live and please let me go.
Drool, prayers to you both - if they're in pain or embarrased by losing their
dignity  I can do it.
He will let you know. Mine all did with a push from vet. One went at vets and
one at home. Then I looked up in sky and could see them racing in the clouds form.

Georgie and Miss Beck y