[Dailydrool] Wyatt

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 16:17:56 PDT 2008

Steve:
First drool is coming your way for both you and Wyatt. As to  knowing  when
it is time, if he appears to be excessively uncomfortable, refuses food,
treats and water- then it is definitely time.
Please be with him as he begins his journey to the Bridge, I know its hard,
I am crying now as I think of my own 5 ATB but I never regretted that they
went  in my lap, with my loving arms around them and my voice whispering in their
ear.  My final words have always been"you are a good dog, I will always love
you and  may flights of angels speed you to your rest". My vet is wonderful
and always  cries and hugs me and lets me stay as long as I want.
So love  Wyatt, spoil him, and enjoy what time you have left and then  let
him go in a loving embrace.
Kathy with Spanky, Elwood, Sonny, Crackers and Loki and ATB Snuggles,  Rufus,
Rascal, Buster and Winston.