[Dailydrool] Eugene's calendar day

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 19:43:34 PDT 2008

  June 14th is our Eugene's calendar day. I couldn't  get his birthday
or gotcha day or any other significant day so I just took June 14th
and was thankful for a date. When a friend mentioned that that was
flag day, we put on his bandana and posed him in front of a flag . My
daughters have been so excited about the DD calendar and have been
turning to this date almost daily  since January to show all their
friends! My husband, as usual, thinks we're all nuts! We've loved
looking at each beautiful hound so far this year and are thrilled that
so many will get to see our boy on his day. Thanks again to  Ellie and
everyone at Cecil Graphics for this fun project.  Happy Flag Day to
all and drool to all those in need. Georgia and Eugene, today's
calendar hound.