[Dailydrool] ANNIE AND THE ANT

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 18:25:16 PDT 2008

Well, you have all heard about my Evil Annie, she eats and stalks  everything
that  flies, crawls, sings, hops or runs, so it is of no  surprise that when
she is outside that she seeks out and hunts ants. today i was  out hanging up
laundry and Annie was laying on the patio with this look in her  eyes like I
don't feel well, I kept looking at her asking her if she was sick ?  I honestly
thought maybe she ate something  again. well as I got closer to  her,  low
and behold there was this huge mother load of a carpenter Ant  stuck to her
nostril ! this sucker was clamped to her nose and pinching like  crazy,  my poor
Annie, she had this God awful look on her face like please  hurry mom it hurts
really bad. I had to laugh so i pulled it off and it didn't  let go with out a
fight, I mean this bugger was clamped on  tight pinchers  on both sides of
her nostril. after i pulled him off the little bugger bit me so  I got bad and
stomped him to death, that look on Annies face was worth a million  dollars,
she was so happy after I got him off her nose.
serves her right though.

Marlene  mommy to evil Annie and Maggie Wags

PS.   Annie starts obedience tomorrow !  YIPPEEEEE  !!!!!!