[Dailydrool] To Steven and Wyatt

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Fri Jun 13 17:35:16 PDT 2008

I am so sorry to hear the awful news of Wyatt's cancer.

I can tell by your post, that in your heart, you know the surgery is not in
Wyatt's best interest.  The anesthesia alone for such a surgery could cause harm
let alone the months of rehabilitation.

I agree with Sylvie 100%, prednisone will work until it doesn't and then the end
will come on fast.  If there is a hospice network in your area, I would suggest
contacting them for information.  Stage 4 osteosarcoma is painful in hound and
human and they may have ideas for pain management that you can employ.  The first
that comes to my mind is thick, orthopedic mats for him to sleep on.

Quite honestly, Steve, the situation sucks.  That is all I can tell you with
certainty.  Your drool family is keeping you and Wyatt close.

Jennifer
~~~~~~~
Lucy, Abby, Eli and Eyson (ATB)
Arooo Y'all
~~~~~~~~
"They had buried him under our elm tree, they said-yet this was not totally true.
For he really lay buried in my heart. "  Willie Morris, My Dog Skip