[Dailydrool] Wyatt

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 22:58:02 PDT 2008

I am so sorry to hear about Wyatt and my heart goes out to you.  I know the pain in your heart is unbearable as you face this, but know that you are not alone.  When we helped Russell to the bridge a year ago it was the heart wrenching, but we and he knew it was time to go.   He told us by laying his head on us and staying close and looking at us with those "please help me" looks.  He could not longer run and play and even his belly rubs and back massages caused him pain that last weekend.  The shine in his eyes faded.  As much as we wanted him to be with us and we didn't want to let go, we knew it was time.  He made his trip in the arms of the ones he loved and went peacefully.  At times I still feel him in the house or in the yard and I actually have called his name more than a few times, but always with a smile.  He lives on in our thoughts and memories.  I know that he is cloud hopping and chasing moles while he waits for the time we will see him
 again.
I am sure that Wyatt will let you know when it his time to leave you.  Until that time enjoy every moment and love him for the special boy he is.
Our droolz and prayers are with you and Wyatt,
Karen and the Dog House Gang,
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie and Cuddles