[Dailydrool] Wyatt

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sat Jun 14 07:02:30 PDT 2008

Years ago our moppy dog, Sam at the age of about 6 yrs old was found to have bone cancer . Surgery was not going to help as it was already metastatic cancer by the time it showed its ugly face. We helped Sam's pain with a duragesic pain patches that was changed every 3-4 days. It worked for a short time but when it didn't we had to make the choice to help him to heaven. Once when at the vet I was told by a lady that I thought was quite wise. "A day too soon is better than a day too late".  Do not wait long to relieve your best friends suffering.
With sadness,
Judy