[Dailydrool] Wyatt

Mary Wilson mewilson at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 14 07:15:50 PDT 2008

So very sorry to hear about Wyatt and the sad decision you will need to make, Steve. I join others in encouraging you to be with Wyatt as long as you can just be with him, with your hands on his body so he can feel your presence. We were able to stay with Billy -- it was really hard, but we managed to hold him and speak calmly to him while the vet sent him on his way. He loved his vet anyway since he'd spent so much time with her, but because we were there with him he was not scared and he jus quietly slipped away.

I'll keep you and Wyatt in my thoughts -- this is such a hard time.

Mary & Paddi B Basset
& Billy ATB Nov 9 2007