[Dailydrool] Pet Urns, Annie in Obedience prayers for Steve

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 14 12:22:52 PDT 2008

to the lady looking for the pet urn go to _www.inthecompanyofdogs.com_
(http://www.inthecompanyofdogs.com)
they have really nice wooden urns , I have bought from them before   some of
they're stuff is a little high but  has good quality to it. they  will send
you a free catalog.

Annie's  participated  in obedience class today, would you  believe that we
were banished to the other side of the class room because Annie  was staring
and stalking the other two dogs , she had them so upset that they  wouldn't
listen to their handlers. First class !   boy is this going  to be a LONG 6 weeks
happy, happy, happy,  joy, joy, joy !!!! all the  humans loved her, they
thought she was adorable, but the dogs were intimidated  by a 8 month old Basset
!!!!  really !

To Steve,  I feel really bad for you Steve, these decisions are never  easy,
but you will know when the time is right,  trust what everyone is  telling
you, you  will just know. When I loss My basset Lucy and my  Miniature Doxie
Fergie the vet gave me a story about a little boy and his  mother, they were at
the vet's and they had to have their dog  put to sleep  and the mother asked  "
why, when we love them so much are they with us for  such a short time "  the
little boy spoke up and said  "I know why  mommy,  God  takes our dogs because
they already know how to  love  us unconditionally but  humans are still
learning ."
My thoughts and prayers are with you Steve

Marlene