[Dailydrool] Rotten Rupert Strikes Again

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 13:32:31 PDT 2008

First let me say thanks to everyone who gave me advice today regarding
Cowboy. He's doing much better.

Now onto RR. It's Friday, my favorite day. I come home to a very clean house
today. (thanks DH) "What a great day!" We decide to make tacos and rent
movies, have a fun night at home with the boys. We head out for about 20
mins to get supplies. While heading home James jokes about what we're going
to come home to...."nah, we've barely been gone"...."then again Rupert has
skills like a cheetah, just look away for 10 seconds and you're in for it".

I walk in first, Rupert bolts. Cowboy (my usual angel) has been corrupted.
He has a small box of cornbread mix stuck on his snout. I can see bits of
chewed cardboard as I approach the living room. I start laughing, in total
shock. I run for the camera. Yep, that's what I think is most important, the
camera. All I could think is, "they (you guys) won't believe me unless I
have proof".

Here's a link to the pics and the list of items this rotten duo(i'm sure
mostly Rupert) destructed....prepare yourself.

BASSET BANDITS MAKE OUT BIG!!! <http://kacyg.blogspot.com/>

Kacy and the trouble makers!