[Dailydrool] Frontline vs. Advantage

Alan Folsom alan at folsoms.net
Sat Jun 14 20:23:39 PDT 2008

>Da Mum tride ta gets da frontline and had ta settle fur da advantage
>flea meddicineee. am dis b good stuff? What duz yall do fur da fleas?
>We neber hab a probem affore in fibe hole years, wonner why we duz now?

We had a terrible flea problem this past fall, and the little buggers seemed
resistant to Frontline.  Advantage is what actually got them cleared out
and the dogs bug free.  It's what I use on my furry babies now.

Interestingly enough, Frontline and Advantage apparently use two different
drugs.  The vet suggested alternating them every two weeks for a while.

Al