[Dailydrool] Wyatt

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 20:40:58 PDT 2008

  Steven,

  I sat with tears in my eyes as I read your post and the Drooler responses that followed.  I feel the anguish that every single one of them felt as they answered you and I know the pain that you are now experiencing.  I too have had to make that decision. The wound is still fresh.  We still  cry when we think about Popeye but now we find the tears of pain are often mixed with tears of joy that we have in our hearts for the happiness he brought to us.Of my gosh, we miss him........

  But his time had come. He was too sick and too tired to continue. He told us he was ready to make his journey to the bridge.  Wyatt will too.   Trust yourself and trust the love you have for him. He knows you will do what is best for him because you always have.

  Please know we all care deeply and you are in our prayers.

  Pam