[Dailydrool] wyatt

Carol V MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Sat Jun 14 17:33:51 PDT 2008

It is so hard to think of the ones we sent to the bridge, the pain is so
deep and I do hope we will all be with all of our 4 legged friends one
day.  They are so much a part of our lives...it is peacefully being with
them when they go, but then you must leave without them.......it is
hard..they are our best friends and sometimes to love them you must sent
them free.....  Babs was a lab mix I got from the rescue..she was mine..we
all loved her, but I spend so much time with her, teaching her how to swim
in the Delaware...lots of good memories...now I have Honey and Leroy it
took a long time to start again....and boy do I love them  Leroy is the
MAN...but let me tell you he is almost a year and still chews
everthing...I even bought this stuff called Fooey to spray on stuff...it
really is foowey..got it on my fingers and UGH...well Leroy chewed the
bottle of Fooey...he is hopeless....and we are hopelessly in love with
him!  Because we love them so it is so hard to say so long for now, but if
we did not love them, life would not be so worth living!  Love your pets
and you get the love 3X back....take care and know that all of us are
sending lots of drools........
Honey Leroy and all those cats!