[Dailydrool] crates...? (and some drool)

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 23:38:58 PDT 2008

I need to find a crate for Rotten Rupert. I've been told (by his fosterhome)
that he is crate-trained. "He whines a lot like any puppy but he knows
that's his place and he accepts that" is actually what I was told. My
question is, which kind should I get? I kind of like the idea of the soft
crate and think they look a little aestheticly (sp?) pleasing. But do they
hold up? I have no crate experience, hah Cowboy would never even think about
such a thing. Also if soft ones aren't worth it, are the metal or the
plastic ones preffered? This is mainly going to be used in the home when we
aren't able to supervise the rascal.. May be used for travel, (safety
reasons mainly as he's an excellent traveler) but the real use will just be
at home.

So, opinions on soft crates? Hard plastic? Metal....?

Thanks a bunch and drool to everyone in need. Especially Steve with Wyatt
and Roscoe's mom. We are thinking of you in these sad times.
Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert