[Dailydrool] Basset Hound Pet Urns

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 15 04:28:11 PDT 2008

I bought a beautiful laser cut wood urn on Ebay that had a basset hound on
it (you can get any breed). They also engrave your pet's name on a little
space near the top. The one I bought has the rainbow bridge scene engraved
on it, and they had a few other scenes to choose from. The price was very
reasonable compared to other urns I looked at too (around $50 if I remember
right). You can email Leilani Roth at dadysgrl813 at aol.com if you're
interested.  Please put "Pet Urn" in the title if you write her.

So sorry to read about the hounds that have passed recently and the others
who aren't feeling too well.

Debbie and CBHR hounds Zoe & Sullie and foster Hope