[Dailydrool] Our gorgeous visors!!!!!!

June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf equineent at lakefield.net
Sun Jun 15 00:07:18 PDT 2008

OH my the Pawcasso Blossom has out dont herself!!!   WE got our visors and
they are just beautiful!  My Mom got hers that says Basset Gramma on it and
I of course have Basset Mom on mine and then I got a yellow one for my
sister (who's coming up in July)  Anyhow, the little arteest has outdone
herself!!!  Mom hasn't taken hers off yet....I sorry to say had to take mine
off I don't think the bride and groom would have appreciated it since the
wedding was a catholic very very traditional.  OH and even better....they do
make you look much slimmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I strongly suggest anyone wanting
to look you and slim for summer contact Pawcasso Blossom immediately for a
great visor.

June

Equine Enterprises
June Scheunemann