[Dailydrool] Basset sighting in New York City

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 15 06:57:35 PDT 2008

Just returned from New York City.  Healing droll to all who need it.  Thursday the 12th we were taking a tour on one those buses where you sit on top.  About three thirty we were crusing by Central Park and saw a woman walking a very handsome basset boy.  It looked like they were headed to the park for a strool.  Are you a Drooler?
It was great to see a basset, I was missing my babies, but I loved New York City!

Barbara M Hodges
http://barbarahodges.gobot.com
'Power to the Chosen.'
The Blue Flame