[Dailydrool] Urn for TicTac

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 13:18:30 PDT 2008

I would like to thank everyone who contacted me off list or through the digest with suggestions regarding an urn for my TicTac.  They were all great and much appreciated.  I really liked the suggestion from Kate--to make my own urn.  As I told her, I felt like the TV commercial where someone gets smacked in the head and says "I could have had a V-8!!"  What a
great idea!!   :o))

I have purchased some items to get me started.  It really is a form of therapy as I mourn my sweet girl.  As I try to visualize different themes, I smile remembering her.  I like the idea that I will be able to customize it to anything I want; and it will be a one of a kind tribute to my heart dog, my soul mate, my best friend, my sweet TicTac!!

 Lainee & TicTac--(A new angel ATB), the Queen "B"
"B" for Basset, of course!
And "Patches" & "Pockets" ATB