[Dailydrool] 2009 DD Calendar reminder

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 14:53:52 PDT 2008

Hi all,

  Just wanted to post a quick reminder for everyone with a 2009 DD Calendar date that payment is due  this coming Thursday, June 19th.  If you were one of the lucky Droolers to reserve a date in the 2009 calendar you must purchase at least one calendar and pay the $5 date reservation fee by June 19 2008.

  Here is the link to all the calendar info  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/calendar.php.

  In the past years of doing the DD calendar I have kept a list of everyone who has paid via Paypal using another name.  For example I have payments from a Brown Basset Rescue, or say Mary Smith uses her hubby's paypal account under the name Joe Brown.  I use to have a notebook with all this info written down.  Unfortunately the other night I went to sleep and left that notebook on the end table,  Needless to say when I woke up my notebook was confetti.  I no longer have my little note book...sniff.  So if you are one of those Droolers who pay for your calendar using a different name please email me and let me know what that name is so I can mark you off as paid.

  We have sold a little over 650 calendars so far, only 150 more to go.  Thank you for ordering early.  Any questions please email me off list at slave2thepaw at yahoo.com.

  Take care,
  Ellie