[Dailydrool] hydrogen peroxide

BrierK at aol.com BrierK at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 17:11:48 PDT 2008

Sorry this is such a late reply--I sent it earlier, but it bounced back  only
today.  I sent to the wrong address.

Leah asked about how to get a dog to take hydrogen peroxide.  Lucy has
always readily lapped it up when I've mixed it in a bowl of milk.  (Of  course,
Lucy readily eats socks and dishtowels, too, so she's not exactly  picky.  Come
to think of it, she apparently hasn't made the connection  between the hydrogen
peroxide/milk mixture and the stomach upset that follows so  immediately.)
Anyway, if you haven't tried mixing it with milk, you might  see if that works.
 It's no fun to try to force-feed!  Good  luck!
Kristi
Lucy, whose last sock snacking spree inspired mom-slave to start charging
the kiddos a dollar per each unattended sock