[Dailydrool] Do you live in NY state?

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 17:20:06 PDT 2008

Do you live in NY state (excluding the city) and have previously thought
about fostering?  If so, now is the time to give it a try.  ABC has been
asked to help with 11 bassets that I believe are in Arizona, but I have
brain fog right now so not for sure. We really need foster homes that are
available to foster now.  We do have foster homes, but many are busy for one
reason or another and some are on a MUCH NEEDED break.  We are grateful for
each and every foster home that we have.  It doesn't matter if you foster
one time or all the time---whatever you can give is good news to us.  For
example: I have not fostered in 2 months because of one thing or another,
but I am going to foster the most elderly basset out of the 11 bassets that
needs a temporary home.  A young basset does not fit into our lifestyle
right now with just me to deal with one and all here and the hubby at the
war.  Anyhow, if you are interested in fostering, please go to
www.nybasset.org or just send me an email off post (not on the daily
drool).  With fostering you can tell me you only want females or males and
this age or that age, etc.  We keep notes on foster home requests and keep
that in mind when helping to match up foster homes and homeless bassets.
Thanks so much,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver

Delinda LaRock
Foster Coordinator