[Dailydrool] Seat belts for dogs

nreitzusa at aim.com nreitzusa at aim.com
Mon Jun 16 08:48:19 PDT 2008

Amy's mom here.? I use the harness/seat belt I found at PetsMart.? They have different sizes and the snap goes around the seat belt in the car.? Amy is quite comfortable sitting up, but she usually spends the entire trip snoozing on the back seat.? Of course, the first time I put it on her we hadn't gone but about a block when I looked back & she was upside down & twisted.? After I got her straightened out she slept the whole way home from Wichita and we've had no problems since.?

Nancy