[Dailydrool] Please Come If You Can! DaisyMae, Poppy, &Furrends Need A Date for Basset Fun Day!

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 09:00:22 PDT 2008

The Basset Hound Rescue of Puget Sound would like to invite YOU to come to
our BASSET FUN DAY this Saturday June 21st !!!

Right now our 2 main Vets are providing FREE services to us for the Bassets
in need because we are totally out of funds and they are helping the dogs out
of  the goodness of their hearts. We really hope that if anybody with a Basset
Hound  (or without a Basset..we can loan you one of our sweet older Basset
Hounds who  wait here in the Rescue for the home that might come) will please
come to our  Basset Fun Day and help support the Basset Rescue!

Go to _www.aocb.com_ (http://www.aocb.com)  and click on  "Directions" for
interactive map ~ how to get to the Academy of Canine Behavior  where the Basset
Hounds will take over the entire Doggy Daycare and sniff around  freely (and
safely!) and get to have lunch at the "Basset Buffet" (provided by  Aunty
Sandy and Linda ...mmmm Homemade meatballs!) This event is put on totally  from
donations of people helping the homeless hounds. All of the funds we may
receive will go solely to help the Basset Hounds. The rental of the chairs and
tables, the Academy itself, the healthy lunch for Hound and Persons, all the
decorations, the prizes and trophies even the beautiful NEW Basset items that
will be for sale on the Garage Sale Table (a truly fantastic and fun Huge table
FULL of interesting and good Basset stuff bought by our wonderful pillers  and
supporters of our 30 year old Basset Rescue here (with the aid of  another
secret pal who helps the Basset Hounds!) We are not yet a  rescue with a 501 3 C
status so all the things people bring are totally GIVEN  for the best welfare
of the Basset Hounds we help.

Prizes and Hawaiian   TROPHIES will be given for the  contests and games. The
theme is Aloha Basset so we are having a Tackiest Shirt  Contest for Hound
and Person....

We always have good Raffle Baskets too (BBQ Basket grill and all kinds of
good stuff, and a Basset Hound Coffee Break Kinda Basset, Elvis Hound Dog
Basket, and a HUGE Basset Bent Pen Basket with Basset Hound Cards...not just  misc.
"stuff" gathered...but REALLY good stuff that these wonderful people
supporting the hounds think up and thoughtfully put these baskets together to  make
REAL prizes to win for our raffles...

When I go to other Basset Fundraisers and events i seems to me that  compared
to most other Breed Rescues that Basset folks are  Realllly Good  doing all
our Rescue's Raffle Prizes always it seems to me and we here at Basset  Rescue
of Puget Sound really are right up there  and in there with the best  of em!
We have really GOOD RAFFLES so Yay!THe main reason to come tho is  that the
Dogs have a keen time AND we raise money to support the rescue hounds  care here
at Basset Rescue of Puget Sound. So will you please consider  coming to our
Basset Fun Day this Sat. June 21st to help the Homeless  Houndies!

Love and Woofin, Lexa (Owned and Loved by Hudson and Henry)

Basset Rescue of Puget Sound
Any Questions? Please call (425) 891-9375