[Dailydrool] Nervous shedding?

lmcenaney at cox.net lmcenaney at cox.net
Mon Jun 16 09:22:45 PDT 2008

Is there such a thing as nervous shedding? Morgan went to the vet for a spa day this morning, and as we waited for a room to open up, she shed a ton of hair on the floor and me as I was stroking her. Then a big German Shepherd came out of a room and barked loudly at her, she scuttled around and hid behind my legs, and whoosh! more hair on the floor. We went into our room, and she hid behind my legs again when the perfectly nice vet (I can tell I'm getting older, because they all look like they're 12 years old to me now) came in and petted and talked to her. She was shaking, and giving me The Look. Then he put the leash on her, she hopped up, and trotted out the door with him, tail up and wagging! Bassets!
-Lyn (white pants were definitely a mistake)
-Morgan (they're gonna squeeze my butt! Wait, mom, help!)