[Dailydrool] Cooper Dawg

cdbasu at att.net cdbasu at att.net
Mon Jun 16 10:23:23 PDT 2008

I saw the stuff about the dog surgeries and our very own Cooper goes in on Wed. He had been walking with a more pronounced limp lately, so we took him into the vet. The vet took him back and came back in and said "Did you know your dog had a fractured leg?" Well, that was surprising...but she wasn't talking about right now. She threw the x-ray up and he apparently had a pin placed in his leg, and the reason the vet thinks he's limping is because the pin is working it's way out! So, he is going in to have the pin removed, as the leg itself is healed...but it is amazing to find out something about your dog you never knew (we got Cooper about 2 years ago from the humane society...and he just turned 4 last week!)

Chris