[Dailydrool] inflateable roof bars

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Mon Jun 16 10:26:52 PDT 2008

After our successful camping trip to the Basset Weekend in the Midlands, the family has decided to take the dogs for a longer camping trip in the summer (or what Britain calls summer anyway).
To take both daughters, a week's worth of kit and clothes as well as two dogs and all their clobber, I am going to have to use a trailer or roof rack, neither of which I currently own.
Researching roof bars on the net I have come across something called Handirack inflateable roofbars which claim to be developed for use in America.
Are any of you familiar with them - they look like a good idea, but I suspect they may be a gimmick.

Thanks
Sally, slave to Rolph and Clara, step slave to Tessie, Henry and Solomon ATB

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP