[Dailydrool] Wyatt Update!

stevebarlow4 at verizon.net stevebarlow4 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 16 11:18:30 PDT 2008

On fathers day, I took my family, with my dogs, to a picnic to a park I used to always take Clover and Wyatt.. since they were puppies. We all had a great time, and Wyatt did pretty well, especially when you consider the 90+ heat!

He's obviously in a good mood, still wondering the yard(this morning) and explorering for things. Yesterday, he found something in they yard to mark at.

Now, I'm going to ask you..

Has anywone ever heard of k-9 immunity supplement? Is it worth trying? It's suppsoed to help the immune system fight/recognize the cancer, but it's a $60 supplement... then again, so is Glucosomine.. and that helps.

Also, Radiation Treatment. I've read that this can eliminate the pain for up to 4 months!   Since Wyatt is in otherwise good health, I would hate to have to put him down over a sore leg.. cancer or no cancer.  It's the pain that will be his demise. If i can reduce the pain so that he can enjoy his life for 4 months pain.. or almost pain free.. isn't it worth it?  Of course, he could still break the leg, or tear the cruciate in the other leg.. which would force me to do what I'm trying to avoid. I'm just trying to figure out if someone else has experience prologing the happiness in their dog.

Thanks for your concern and to everyone that has written me! I read them all, but do to time, I cannot respond to all the messages. They really do help....

Steve