[Dailydrool] Wyatt's picnic

stevebarlow4 at verizon.net stevebarlow4 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 16 11:46:12 PDT 2008

I'm going to put together a photo album or video of Wyatt's picnic on fathers day! Keep an eye out for it. I took lots of photos.

I used to take Wyatt and Clover 3 days a week when they were puppies, and almost every saturday morning(7am) in the fall/winter months for long LONG walks off leash until he tore his cruciate ligiment when he was 4.  In thinking back, many of my fondest Wyatt memories were on these long walks.

We went to the Brood Rambles in 98, 99, 03, 05 and 07. I was going to take him this year until he started to show the signs of lameness in the left leg.   2 time howling/singing contest winner!
I've still hot his 1998 winners 'magnet' on the fridge.

Thanks for letting me go on and on... all of your have been a great help.

Have no fear! When it's time, I'll be there giving him a belly rub and talking to him.  I'll also get a vet to do this at my house. He hates the vet, I don't want thim to die there if I can help it.